On special offer
- A larger version of Loowi's award-winning building blocks. Now a single block is as large as 75 mm which makes it easier for smaller kidsom to play with. The models are durable and the set also includes 10 A4 color instructions. All packed in a handy pack
Construction blocks Big Loowi - Set of 200 el.The Big Loowi bricks proposal provides endless possibilities for play for kids from the age of 3. Larger 75 mm pieces allow for easier combining. Blocks Big Loowi develop motor skills and sensory integration. Beautiful colors and exceptionally accurate workmanship of each piece are obvious advantages of this set. The included colorful and durable instructions in large A4 format are just a prelude to interesting play. Endless building possibilities await the little constructors. The whole set is packed in an aesthetic package for easy storage.
Blocks in the form of large balls - what makes them stand out in the toy market ?Award-winning blocks Loowi in a larger 75-mm version is an excellent proposal for kids who like construction games. Blocks very easily connect with each other, which significantly facilitates play. Models made of blocks are durable and allow for interesting and dynamic play. Thanks to the large size and rounded shape of the blocks, it is easy to grasp each piece. These toys are ideal for developing motor skills and as an introduction to early childhood education. Segregating blocks by color or counting individual pieces are just some of the ideas for creative play. This type of education through interesting play will certainly bring a lot of joy to each of the young constructors for whom this set can be an ideal idea for an unusual gift.
- large safe blocks with rounded shapes
- sufficient number of elements for simultaneous play of more kids (200)
- 10 interesting colorful step-by-step instructions presenting the possibilities of construction
- transparent functional box with handle
- cE and EN-71 certificates - safety of toys
NOTE: The set does not allow to build all constructions at once. The colors of the bricks in the set may differ from those shown in the instructions.
Ask a question
Write your opinion