On special offer
- The set allows you to build up to 12 interesting robots from the included step-by-step instructions. The models are durable and may have moving parts. Blocks are easily assembled and the whole set is packed in an aesthetic 9l box with a handle - for easy
Construction blocks Morphun 12 Robots 465 el.This is one of the most interesting sets of bricks available on the market, due to the interesting elements included in it. This set makes it possible to build as many as 12 different robots, which are an interesting challenge for kid that enjoys construction games. Through play, kid also learns dexterity and develops motor skills, as the individual parts sometimes have to be assembled at the right angle and pressure. with 465 pieces, it guarantees long and varied play. A useful aid to begin the adventure with this Morphun set is the step-by-step instruction guide included with the set, which contains numerous inspirations relating to the possibilities of constructing the robots available in the set.
Types of bricks used in the set
This set is characterized by special blocks that will be used to create robot characters. These are alsoMorphun blocks, however, in this case in the Advanced version - intended for older kidsdue to the occurrence of smaller pieces visible in the photos. Smaller connectors will knock down the creation of more advanced two- and three-dimensional constructions. Of course, blocks these bricks can be combined with all other bricks from Morphun series - which allows to combine different sets, including Morphun Starter, Junior or Gearphun sets. All models created are durable and allow for long and exciting play.
- large number of different shaped elements (465)
- colorful instructions for building all robots with the exact number of blocks needed to create them
- plastic lockable container with handle for easy storage
- blocks manufactured in the European Union
- cE and EN-71 certificates - full safety of materials used
NOTE: The set does not allow to build all constructions at once. Colors of the bricks in the set may differ from those shown in the instructions.
Ask a question
Write your opinion